The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

passing tech, CEL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXD9S8MXx

Probationary Member
Feb 17, 2008
Terre Haute, Indiana
I plan on autocrossing this Sunday in Indy but I have a CEL for the rear o2 sensor. Will I still pass the tech?

yeah, they dont care about a CEL. Just make sure your battery is tied down, wheels on tight. Auto-X events are usually very easy to pass tech.

You will pass, though if your car happens to be in an "Street Touring" class then you will be bumped out of that class as it's now illegal for the most part to have a CEL, especially anything related to emissions. This is a fairly new rule and if it does concern you then you need to read the rules in detail as it is still debated by some.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back