The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Our cars made for women?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
My friend, that has a Foxbody V8 mustang but we wont go there, was making fun of my car telling me my car was made for a women. I was so mad becuase it made sence. He said pull down your visior, so I did and theres a women on the picture in the seat, now why would they put a women there if it wasnt designed for a women. My girlfriend even agreed its a girls car. What do you guys think?

is it now???? I wanna hear the reason Why????

I dont see anything written anywhere, that the car is for a Male or Female... EXPECIALLY(sp?) A 1G!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell him/her to get a life!!!!!!!

find a new friend, And a girlfriend. This has come up before, If it's a girls car... Then it is a FAST girls car when modded correctly... Why don't you race him at the track? I know I would hate to be beat by a ''girls car''.. Unless your car is slow and stock.

i heard that before when i had my 1g, actually from a girl...i told them to say that to a guy who owns an awd turbo. i agree that the 3g's are kinda, but really i think that's a dumb statement in general about anything. supposedly 240's were also made to be "girl's cars."

GSEclipse06 said:
i heard that before when i had my 1g, actually from a girl...i told them to say that to a guy who owns an awd turbo. i agree that the 3g's are kinda, but really i think that's a dumb statement in general about anything. supposedly 240's were also made to be "girl's cars."
240's are girl cars! Seriously, before the whole "drifting ubercool phase" of cars happened I saw mostly girls driving them.

Sorry guys didnt mean to make this negative. That is what I said, I guess you get smoked by a girls car. I really like the way both the 1g's and 2g's look just wanted to see if anyone heard this. I think he said in a car and driver review that the car was aimed towards women for sales. Pretty much all cars are made for a certain generation and gender for sales, so its either was built to sell to women or men.

I agree with 1993Eclipse GS, find a new friend and a new girlfriend.

You could say N/Ts are girl cars cause I see a lot of women driving NTs. I still have not seen one girl driving a modified GST or GSX. If a girl is driving it, it is stock.

The body pretty much looks the same on both the gs and the gsx. Yes the gsx has a better motor and maybe a little cosmetic changes, but they are pretty much the same body. And yes there are a lot of girls with modded dsm's everywhere. The car was aimed for women. I got a great girlfriend and friend so please dont give me negative comments. Why post if your going to be negative.

#### ther is a girl in my town that drives a 2g GSX and she knows her shit when it comes to cars.....Now if I can only get her to go out with me damn it......The car not the girl.....LOL.....Naw I mean both...or do I??????? Who cares like everyone else has said a car is a car...im six ####ing two and I fit just the way I like inside my car...

I think if our cars had a gender it would be female. I mean its got some sexy curves.... the hood bump :sneaky:

So i guess that would make it a guys car ROFL.

ive never met someone who didnt regret saying that. I know the type of people who are likely to say that, and I make them sit in the backseat if they ride in my car. When I hear those words, I make sure at the next stop light that their head is going into the rear windsheild as FAST as possible. that always shuts people up.

awd... DO SOM'THIN 'BOUT IT

I always get compliments from girls about my car. I've heard countless times "That's my dream car!" I dont care if they were made for girls or not. I certainly like the attention!

i saw a hot girl driving one of the most badass modified 97+ gsx's i have ever seen (in person)

i wasnt in my car at the time, i wanted so badly to race her...

a car is a car, they are not designed for male or female... u can say a car is weak or something of that nature, but saying its a girls car is dumb...

only girl car i know of is the new bug, and its not designed for women... women just take a liking toward it more than men

mustangs were originally marketed toward young women. who drives most v6 mustangs now days? high school girls (women). who drives non-turbo eclipses? women.

Im pretty sure that Eclipses were marketet towards 18-28 yr old women and the talons were marketed towards that ago group in men, this came up a long while ago in a thread.

psssh, i mean whats wrong with girls that drive dsm's? the only girls i ever see driving dsm are freaking hot. girls+dsm= HOT

project15 said:
who drives non-turbo eclipses? women.

:nono: no need to rip on us n/t guys, sooo shut up. :thumb:

I think the car is to big to be a girls car...
from what i have seen girls like "cute" cars like EG civics, neons, miatas..
I have never had a girl complement on my car.... Only complement in a dsm i ahd was long ago in my brothers 2g ESi that had a lime/emerald green paint, and the girl ina drive through was like "i like that colour"

To be honest I thought that before I owned one and began to learn about them now I realize that there are alot of guys that drive them around here and for older cars girls think they are SEXY!

3Gs are chick cars not DSMs.

Hey just remind them when you whoop em that it's a "girls" car.

Hell yea I love laying his pony down. He knows he gets smoked by a girls car. Thats why he said it was a girls car not a slow car becuase he knows he cant hang wit a AWD DSM!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back