The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New exterior plans for my GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
Just a little photoshop I put together..I added a RMDSM lip and an OEM cf hood. Im getting some grad money and thought of doing some exterior mods and I thought htis was nice and clean.

Attachments

• RMDSC03306.jpg
    RMDSC03306.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 689
Sweet,what did you use to paint the sidemarkers with? is it holdingh? i just want to slightly tint mine..for a smoked look.

how did the hood install go?

I like the CF Hood on it , but the RMDSM Front Lip is total junk you will breaking with in a few weeks if your lowered ...I used to have one with my Eibach Prokit's and there was a dead animal in the road and well good bye RMDSM lip ...fixed it with some fiberglass and about 2 months later I came across a bridge that was not level with the road and distroyed it again ....still have it and I don't feel like fixing it or putting it back on I have ordered a better lip and it's just sitting here waiting to be put on it does not sit near as low or stick out as much ...here is a link to it ...and it's only $75 plus shipping beats RMDSM's price big time http://dynamicmotorworks.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php/products_id/38

ummm did you actually read his post? He used photoshop

HaROFL , i just saw the smoked corner lights.. so thats what caught my eye. ROFL

So , anyone ever paint thier corner lights before?

edit.people have been searching through the VW AUDI SKODA SEAT parts bin for years(esp here LOL) , all of the spoiler lips are rubber and you can tweak them to fit very easily..and theyre cheap too.

My side markers are actually smoked in real life I didnt touch them in photoshop. I sanded them down, sprayed a charcoal candy over them, and cleared them. I work at a body shop so I had my buddy chris spray them real fast. They came out awesome.

Im a big fan of the RMDSM lip and have wanted one every since I saw it back when I was like 14 LOL. Plus its not that hilly in Florida, so I think itll be ok. Atleast for a good while. Im going to sand it and throw a coat of clear on that as well...keep the abs plastic color, just real shinny LOL.

Not a fan of the RMDSM lip, but the CF hood will look nice.

i love my rm lip...when i first got mine i had it painted gloss black to match my rims....but the next season i had to paint matched to my car, along with some other pieces...i think it looks great that way...gives the impression that the lip is a part of your bumper.

Thank you, silver exterior + CF looks badass!! Though I'd try to photoshop one of those evo style hoods, those look badass aswell.

I wish I knew how to use Photoshop :(

I agree that silver and CF look HAWT! ...especially with black wheels and a chrome lip. My old GS was silver and I had my EVO style CF hood on there and it looked great! Now that I've got my GSX and it's red, I'm thinking that I'll paint it silver. Hell, i've got all the HoK Orion Silver still from when I was going to paint the GS.

very nice look for the car. any ideas on what you want to do next? i would shave the door handles and get rid of the spoiler, but thats me. once again nice look for the car. not too flashy and very clean

Only thing I don't like about that RMDSM lip is that it makes the front bumper look way disproportioned from the rest of the car. Meaning that the front bumper looks a lot lower than the side skirts and rear bumper. It just looks weird in my opinion

I have ordered a better lip and it's just sitting here waiting to be put on it does not sit near as low or stick out as much ...here is a link to it ...and it's only $75 plus shipping beats RMDSM's price big time http://dynamicmotorworks.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php/products_id/38

Yeah that is a pretty sexy lip :sneaky:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I can attest to the fact that this lip holds up very well, i have dragged it on alot and it doesnt do anyting but scuff cause its ABS plastic. Plus it looks really good and is a very subtle change to the front end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back