The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

MTX-L yellow and brown wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DROPthatCLUTCH

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB_Canada
Anyone with Innovate MTX-L know where the yellow and brown wires go on the ecu harness?
Or should I just leave them taped up.
I am planning on logging with logworks.

I just taped them up. Once Link v3lite gets here I'll figure out what to do with them.

Yellow comes factory as a wideband output, brown is narrowband. If you're running your sensor in the o2 housing (stock location for the front o2) then wire the brown up to pin 76(2g), can't remember which pin for 1g.

I literally just installed the mtx-l in my buddies 1g less than 2 hours ago, and installed the mtx-l in a buddies 2g last weekend.

Are you logging with link? If so, how does accuracy compare to aem and other wbo2?

Front O2 sensor is pin 76, i just set mine up over the weekend and have Yellow going to that pin, and then simulating narrow band in v3

As for accuracy im not sure, but i do know from talking to a lot of people that with Link, the MTX-L certainly registers faster, and is the more preferred choice

I got mine from amazon for 179, 2 day shipping that ended up being there over night... so cant complain with that one

Last edited:
Are you logging with link? If so, how does accuracy compare to aem and other wbo2?

Everything I've read says it's better. I've never used aem or any other, but the mtx-l works great so far! Plus it's only $190 shipped through extreme psi (not sure on other vendors)

Ya, it's definately the way to go. Easy install. Cheap. Re-calibration. Can't go wrong.

Is logworks just pointless then for dsm's? Plugged mine in, and I can only get one channel, which is A/F... Would like to get RPMs, knock, and all that good stuff so I can start logging some pulls.. But I don't really understand how that would work with just a power and ground.

I have seen videos of logs on youtube, but nothing in a DSM.

Would I be able to buy this: DSM Serial Data Logger Cable (rs232 datalogger) 1g 4g63 | eBay
And use my serial to usb adapter and plug into my laptop and log with logworks?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back