The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Moving to Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreddyGst

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2004
San Pablo, California
For school @ university of colorado in boulder. I haven't been active here for while.. However i still have my DSM and i'm debating to sell it or keep it/take it with me. Would be nice to take it with me
So I got a couple of questions for you guys that already live there.. If you guys aren't aware..Cali has pretty strict rules with "smog" to keep the environment clean and my car has no cat, aem ems SAM, and other goodies that prevent me from passing those tests and I'm wondering how are the regulations there in Colorado? Do you guys have to pass smog or even have smog?

Thanks in advance!

There is no emissions around Colorado sprigs... Shoot the army has more aircrafts,ranks and all that they don't do the sniffer tests...you will have to get a vin verification done because it is not from this state. but that can be done for free at certain places.

There is no emissions around Colorado sprigs... Shoot the army has more aircrafts,ranks and all that they don't do the sniffer tests...you will have to get a vin verification done because it is not from this state. but that can be done for free at certain places.

No testing here. I say keep the dsm and bring it to Colorado.

Thanks for the feedback guys, i'm wondering how much I could get my gsx for over there..I could use it for the snow but I would have to get new tires cause BFGs DR won't cut it i think LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back