The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Michael Jackson died today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badabing33a

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2008
Louden, New_Hampshire
WHAT!!!! He was found somewhere today not breathing! What a shocker. Thought he was well liked LOL. But he is a legend!

Ah, I guess someone else beat me to the punch. Go ahead and delete this thread if you want. No sense having 2 of them already.

Bummer. I was never into his music but its sad nonetheless.

yea i justed searched. i dont have the link though.

This is a sad day for all modern music lovers...
jackson owns every song,,most school fight songs..All kinds of right to tons of stuff..He even tried bying out the betles rights a couple of years ago..PAul Mccartney said no of cousre..

Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones wrote some of the most amazing recorded music of all time in the 80's, although he hasn't done much since the 'bad' album- his performances, shows, dedication and music were second to none. Nothing but heart and an inspiration to all really.

His music can be found in the very furthest corner of the globe, he was also more than a celebrity- he was a musical genuis and an international icon. RIP Michael.

dang i just read it on my iphone CNN application... even though he was getting weird towards the end.. he will always be the man who made the legendary album "THRILLER" !!

I dunno, you never wanna hear that someone died but i was on the "he did it" side, so one less sicko in the world i guess. One thing i can't stand though is all the two faced media and people out there. First he's a weird pervert sicko then dies and now it's all sad. Same thing happened to Princess Die. "she a hoar, she's this, she's that" then dead and, "what a great person, humanity will never be the same." Please, pick a side and stick with it.

well all young males are now safe in southern cali...

I couldn't stand that sicko and got off scott free just like OJ.

Good news is that in a 100 years his face will be there with all that plastic in there.

I wonder what Lisa marie presley is up to these days....

well all young males are now safe in southern cali...

I couldn't stand that sicko and got off scott free just like OJ.

Good news is that in a 100 years his face will be there with all that plastic in there.

I wonder what Lisa marie presley is up to these days....

Dude are you serious? Can you not have anymore class? The guy died for christ's sake. :|:rolleyes:

Even a few hours after the news broke, you could still buy tickets to see him in London on his website.

All little boys are now rejoicing and have finally come to the conclusion that it's ok to go to the park now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back