The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Meets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok tonight they was pz I was the only dsm outhere ask nick they is a all team bash this Wednesday. Who is in and also they is a drive in meet the 30 th a buckees its a meet slash we watch the movie who is in

No sir you were not LOL, I was out there in my 2gnt with the "What the fitment?" crew and there was another rather ricey 2gnt out there, I think i saw your car though.

Nah kenny not yet, I need a new wiring harness.

And I saw the ricey 2gnt LOL and warrens car

hey YALL DSM OWNERS LETS MEET FRIDAY 05/06/2011 BY WEST RD AND 45 NORTH !!!AT 9 PM WE NEEDDA SHOW THEM HONDAs whos the boss :D

by mambo restaurant!!

lookin for a spoiler wing..the turbo one hmu if u got one for sale:thumb: 281-509-1591

this threads old man, but ill help you bring it back,LOL. where is this cruise at? on sunday during the day is also a road rally.( think scavenger hunt behind the wheel). ill post some details tommorow

ahh, i missed out. i was busy picking up a 2g gsx roller today for $400, so i have a good excuse!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back