The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

MD Body Shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deliverance

Probationary Member
Sep 15, 2007
Stevensville, Maryland
Is there anyone who knows of a good body shop in MD that will not charge me a ton of money to fill some bolt holes after i switch my 2ga wing to a 2gb high wing ? or any easy fixes than going to a body shop ? thanks.

If you don't go crazy you can put a coin underneath the hole and fiberglass over the hole. use a spray primer, than head to Autozone and pick up a bottle of touch up car paint, and a clear coat bottle aswell. make sure to tape off the holes when you spray as to not get it on the paint or glass. After it is done you can say you are an expert in auto body repair(jk).

Have fun with it. Should only cost you around $20 to do it yourself.

heres what i did to fill my wiper hole in and no rust problems at all. Find a piece of sheetmetal i used an old gas door cut it to size and sand it down to bare metal then prime it (paint it with a any color if you like.) get a tube of jb wild and attach it to the inside of the hatch, then on the exterior sand down a small area around the hole fill the hole with bondo or any filler you want, let it set up and sand it down spray a coat of primer then a few coats of your color paint and some clear then your set

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back