The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale Magnus V3 intake 6 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NB4G63T

15+ Year Contributor
May 22, 2006
saint john, NB_Canada
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to sell my magnus V3 intake as it's just over kill for the build I'm planning on doing so I'm looking to sell it. This manifold is from the first batch ever made and it's still in pristine condition, will come with the adapter flange with heat barrier gasket for DSM throttle body. The intake is currently black(paint) as I had it PC silver but got sick of the silver and painted it black. It looks good and is easy to touch up if need be. Manifold will come with the heat barrier gasket for the head flange.

I'm looking for $800 us funds shipped in USA. Paypal only pls

Sold lots over the years never had an issue, so deal in confidence with me and you'll have a painless transaction.

I ship out of Calais Maine and ship on Fridays usually as it's my day off but sometimes Saturdays too.

PM any questions or txt 506-721-1363

Thanks

Shane

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Untitled by shane gallop, on Flickr

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back