The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for machanic/ performance work??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codeofdastreets

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 25, 2008
dunedin, Florida
Hey guys, im whilling to do performance upgrades and machanics on any year dsm or evo.. Doesn"t matter what it is, clutch to replacing head gaskets..Im located in the clearwater area.. Im reasonable on pricing since im not a shop and just a local dsmer that can use some extra money and meet new people around the area..:thumb: text or pm drew 9176805970

Do I need a tune if I put headers back no cat and a cold air intake?...95 gs 5sd msd coil .... my car pops when i step on it..turns off at any speed and jumps engine light off and on...randomly

Do I need a tune if I put headers back no cat and a cold air intake?...95 gs 5sd msd coil .... my car pops when i step on it..turns off at any speed and jumps engine light off and on...randomly

have you scanned the cel to see what codes come up?? Sounds to me like the car may be running rich, this could be caused by a bad maf.. Its hard to tell over the internet by ## discription of the problem, id have to see it in person.. but first scan the cel for codes..

No one ever realizes this BEFORE they add basic bolt on parts. But ultimately even simple things that promise "performance gain" actually hinder your cars ability to function properly, because it changes the fractions/ percentages your ECU is expecting from air or fuel. Ex. C,A intakes and Ect. Just my 2 Cents

Im at vanquish performance now which we specialize on the 4g63t powerplant.. Anyone need any type of work done please feel free to pm me or call/text Andrew 9176805970.. We should have a username/ account for the shop this week :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back