The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Last Pics Of The Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by XTurboSpYderX

You don't need a new top, you just need the correct bracket... when I bought mine the mitsu dealer fixed it for free... he said it wasn't an "official" recall, but he has fixed at LEAST 50 2G spyders with the same problem... most people don't even realize it unless they try to put the boot on and it doesn't fit... but if you take it to a mitsu dealer, they either HAVE the bracket that will clear the back seat, or they can order it...

.....yeah i went to one of my local dealerships and they said i would need two support rods that were totally bent outta place...but they quoted me a price of $160 a rod, which is way overpriced, so i didnt get it fixed....Did you say they had a recall on this? And you also got it done for FREE?

I did get it done for free... and they didn't do an "OFFICAIL" recall... but if you call mitsu... they might be cooler than the dealership... if the dealership had a good head on their shoulders they would do it for free... but some people are always about the mighty $$...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back