The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

is this the motel in norwalk ohio!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98mitsubishigst

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I swear this is on way to norwalk, on the way to the shootout.

I wanted to stop and take pictures at some place like this last year.. but i ended up not doing it then saw this picture on Facebook..

Look familiar to anyone?!?

I must know!

Update://

I surprise my own self with this memory of mine,

Oh and google maps for the win..

Can't believe i could pick out this place through very little detail.
Oh and whoever beat me to taking pictures of their car here...
Good job. Well played Sir, Well played..

Attachments

• 565709_3890913250457_42604322_n-1.jpg
    565709_3890913250457_42604322_n-1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 2.24.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 2.24.13 AM.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Good memory dude. I have made that run 4 times there and back and i only remember the white castle we stop at and how expensive the tolls are haha. If you want some good pics go on to Sandusky and get some on the peers or right along the grate lake! It is a short drive from Norwalk. I will for sure be going there again.

Good memory dude. I have made that run 4 times there and back and i only remember the white castle we stop at and how expensive the tolls are haha. If you want some good pics go on to Sandusky and get some on the peers or right along the grate lake! It is a short drive from Norwalk. I will for sure be going there again.

maybe ill follow you this year =)
my buddys all take pics..
pretty damn good at it too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back