The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

In N Out Meet!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know Aaron (FullRace2G) is out that way but he usually take his family with him so the car is packed.

I will see if his family is going if they aren't Ill get you guys in contact.

I'm in need of an engine hoist/cherry picker whatever you want to call it,
Only problem is I live in the city of maricopa(yeah WTF.).
I'll offer to return it when I get my ride running in about a week if anyone would be willing to drop it off that would be sweet.
I'll pay for gas and maby toss a few parts at ya,
PM please! or I will be buying a lift I wont have a use for next week!

this is going to b the first. Im trying to have more 1gs than ever this time

this is going to b the first. Im trying to have more 1gs than ever this time

Bring'em on!

Love to see them. I'll be there around 7-7:30.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I would like to come out and drool over everyone's cars! I unfortunatly don't have my Talon with me as I moved down here from Alaska and had to leave it with my parents till after i'm done with school (or figure out a way to get it down here). Where I am from we don't realy have an organization of people that get's together every so often to hang out, show off cars, show progress in upgrading, swapping knowledge etc. I hope thats cool with anyone who's going.

U own a DSM your welcome anytime(even if you didnt own one). Everybody is pretty cool and laid back and welcome everyone.

Aug 14th report.

Not a bad gathering for a night with a little moisture in the air.

Couple of 1st gens including Ray with his twin-charged rally car
Couple of 2G GS-T's
A 2G GSX
Three 2Gb Talon TSI AWD's

A few others were in attendance with some non-DSM vehicles but I won't list their cars and encourage more people to leave the DSM scene. :)

i WAS READY TO COME AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS RAINED OUT!!!

I decided not to go because of rain, dang arizona, the day we get a meet once a month and it rains... hahaha

So I am hoping that this is still on for tonight as well as what time do people start to show up on the average? I don't want to be like way early or anything. I just want to get into the DSM game while I am not around my car!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back