The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

I SAW A DSM! ( Offical Sighting Thread)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:tease:
It was probably me I live in bartlett and go up and down 59 alot looking for ricers LOL.
ROFL

Nice, I dont live to far from 59, but im south of you guys in aurora. Trust me you guys dont know rice till you been down here:barf: There are no other DSM'ers in my area, although my brother wants a talon as his first car and my friend wants a eclipse. The sad thing is while there are not DSM'ers by me there are DSM's, but there either in bad condition, or riced. It suck, I hope there were others in my area I could meet up with. Luckily most of the riced ones are n/t, except every once in a while I see a turbo, but there not taken care of like they should. Just the other day i say a black GSX spyder, but I had some teenage girl driving it and the car looked like crap, I almost wanted to fallow her and buy it to take care of it but I dont have the money:(. But Oh well.

I live a lil ways south of chicago in the kankakee area and all we have here are guys with srt4s and mexcians with the funniest looking civics you probly ever saw, they think the more crap you can load on like 2 huge fart cans and a huge wing the better. Any one down near me feel like helping me do a timing belt? got cash. would like to go on a cruise with other dsms

I got my timming belt dont at boostin performance up in addison, labour was 340$ its the parts that killed me almost 500$ for all the belts pulleys and tensioner, but at least it was done right.

I live a lil ways south of chicago in the kankakee area and all we have here are guys with srt4s and mexcians with the funniest looking civics you probly ever saw, they think the more crap you can load on like 2 huge fart cans and a huge wing the better. Any one down near me feel like helping me do a timing belt? got cash. would like to go on a cruise with other dsms

I feel you, those hondas get pretty horrible:barf: Thats how it is in aurora but x2, they think there all that cause they can beat other hondas or base modle neons

I got my timming belt dont at boostin performance up in addison, labour was 340$ its the parts that killed me almost 500$ for all the belts pulleys and tensioner, but at least it was done right.

I feel you, those hondas get pretty horrible:barf: Thats how it is in aurora but x2, they think there all that cause they can beat other hondas or base modle neons

Lol yea i love it when they think they are awsome, race you get smoked and then turn off the road your driving down. Its halarious.:thumb:

funny i pulled on a civiv hatch today going to get my girlfriend from work on 34, dudes jaw prbobly droped when he heared my turbo spool and i left himROFL

Who owns a green 92 talon tsi I saw you in streemwood yesterday by target at the light. Nice car btw.

hey guys there's a red 2g that was parked like 2 blocks away from me it disappeared the other day was wondering who's it was looked sweet as hell. i live in joliet near the catholic middle school off stryker.

Theres gunna be so many meets then MOD day the 24th then MMC the 24th. Awesome I'm down for any meetes just let me know. 331-625-5011

I saw a black 2gb in Sherrillville at the bank by Walmart getting money out of the ATM. I heard it coming down 41 while I was walking to my car. It had and exhaust (obviously since I heard it) and the gsx rims on it. I passed by you when you were sitting at the ATM in my black 2gb eclipse. Was it anyone on here?

I have a black gsx 97-99 conversion, lowrise wing, bronze wheels, ETS front mount. Let me know if you see me!

Anyone know of any meets in the 219 besides autozone ha?

I just got my my 6 bolt swap finished in my 2g;)

keef-you talking about AutoBone in chesterton?! lots of hondas,srt4 and mustangs out there LOL. i lived there for a short time.nothings ever happening out there.

Anyone on here the guy who cruises the HIP mall in norridge? i seen a red 1g with the middle section of the wing missing?

keef-you talking about AutoBone in chesterton?! lots of hondas,srt4 and mustangs out there LOL. i lived there for a short time.nothings ever happening out there.

Anyone on here the guy who cruises the HIP mall in norridge? i seen a red 1g with the middle section of the wing missing?

i live around there but with a black 1ga with black rims.

I cruise around the hip. been driving around there for years. Been at the white castle on harlem and belmont quite a few times too. Im driving the murdered out 2g talon.

Im down for any meets. Just a suggestion.....theres a hooters right off the 90 and cumberland. next door theres a big bank parking lot where i used to have my s2k meets. its perfect for a meet. we should pick a day and do it. itd be nice to see where all the dsmers are.

I live in IA but I am here in IL for college till summer. Got a 1991 GSX over here and would be down for a meet any day! I see a few DSM's around. I live in Elgin close to Judson University.

Lets pick a weekend and do this. im down for any meets.....bring the car, parts, and have a good time.

I spotted plenty:

1. Black 1G on 80/94 in the Hammond area headed west I think it was Friday around 3:30pm

2. Silver 2G GS at Denny's off of Grant street around 11-11:30 am

3. Shiny Black 2G in the L.A. Fitness Parking lot sitting on some chrome rims

4. About 3 weeks ago I saw a red 2G GS-T with a body kit headed north on Broadway. You saw me too because we were side by side and made eye contact but you were too cool to nod. LOL @ some folks. I guess it was the kit and custom interior?

I spotted plenty:

1. Black 1G on 80/94 in the Hammond area headed west I think it was Friday around 3:30pm

2. Silver 2G GS at Denny's off of Grant street around 11-11:30 am

3. Shiny Black 2G in the L.A. Fitness Parking lot sitting on some chrome rims

4. About 3 weeks ago I saw a red 2G GS-T with a body kit headed north on Broadway. You saw me too because we were side by side and made eye contact but you were too cool to nod. LOL @ some folks. I guess it was the kit and custom interior?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back