The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Hx35 Bullseye power limited run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YawnY

Proven Member
Jun 10, 2020
Winnipeg, MB_Canada
I recently reached out to Bullseye power about the hx35 housing they used to produce, since I've seen afew Facebook posts and wanted listings (I want one myself).
I talked to them about how there's been some interest in that product and how it's hard to come by, and if they would be interested in making a limited run. They got back to me very quickly.

Here's the email I was sent

Good morning,

I would be willing to run a special limited edition of these parts for you if you are willing to purchase a minimum of 20 housings.

I have not quoted the cost of these parts to be run yet but three years ago they were $325 each to run. The cost may be slightly higher now.

If you are interested in moving forward I will get a solid quote for you for the cost.

There is also a 50% deposit required when the order is placed.

Feel free to call with any questions.

Thank you,

Who did you talk to, was it David? I have called them before, but a long time ago, about my HX40 BEP housing and its bad threads. They worked with me very well. He sent me the display unit. :thumb:

Who did you talk to, was it David? I have called them before, but a long time ago, about my HX40 BEP housing and its bad threads. They worked with me very well. He sent me the display unit. :thumb:
The person who responded to my email was Pam Carr

I wonder if David moved on. He was a sales rep for them. Thanks for the answer and keep us posted on the housings, if they are going to make a run or not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back