The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How to distinguish...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought ebay ones and the back covers for the bulbs were flexible and soft. They didn't like to stay attached were as my oem headlights had a hard cover. Not to sure if it will be helpful

I need physical characteristics..

They both look exactly alike..

I need physical characteristics..

They both look exactly alike..

So check the post I put up, post #30 shows all the differences both physical and look wise...

The numbers/brand are different on the lense, the back knobs aren't the same etc

I myself bought a pair of "chinese" headlights, actually made in tiawan and branded as depo headlights.

$97 shipped to my door for the pair, and they work great, look stock and came with all the bulbs already installed. The wiring seems fine, the backs also seem fine...id say im very happy with the chinese headlights, id order again if I had too. They also came shipped very well protected layers of padding and plastic wrapped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back