The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

FPR, Charged Air Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knuts

Probationary Member
Aug 15, 2002
Bismarck_ND
Has anyone used or heard of the charged air systems fuel pressure regulator?? @ www.spoolinup.com

Im kinda thinking about getting it

also, with a big16 ported , would 660 injectors be better than the 550's? the reason i ask is because here in Bismarck North Dakota the highest octane sold at the pump is 91......thats about all the car is ever gonna see is 91 octane so should i possibly go for 660 injectors?

Thanks

I've got one...plan on waiting like 3 mos. to get the freakin thing. Oh, and if you complain and ask for a shipping refund after they send you a leaky one, be prepared for this
I don't have one message from you
with the amount of the refund and if you are willing to make a big stink
over $13.50, then you probably shouldn't be spending your money on speed
parts anyway. Peace.

Needless to say, I'd rather spend 300 on the one from Buschur and have customer service included.

I have one. I got one back in the day before there was a big rush. I have a 1G FPR on a 1G rail. It works good. lowering and raising fuel pressure.

I have the Buschur unit, made all the difference in the world, get one

i have one works great

351AFPR-med.JPG

"the CAS FPR works fine, its cheap and effective. "

If you do not mind waiting a YEar for there product, constant lies and the run around, and possible a Unit that leaks. Go to DSMtalk.com and see what kinda service they get.

Originally posted by umiami80
"the CAS FPR works fine, its cheap and effective. "

If you do not mind waiting a YEar for there product, constant lies and the run around, and possible a Unit that leaks. Go to DSMtalk.com and see what kinda service they get.

mine came in 2 days:thumb:

I got lucky order mine in July.

I got a email from then the tere leak tsting the unit just in case.
Recieve it a week later and no problems at all.

Works Great no black smoke while idleing.

CAS still owes me $1600 for some custom FMIC cores that we ordered & never received. Also they haven't awnsered the phone since July for me either. Also they never return emails. I had one of their FPRs & just sold it to a local customer...

I would be piss of I were you KEN!
i wouldn't buy anything from then anymore.

Originally posted by KenTSIII
CAS still owes me $1600 for some custom FMIC cores that we ordered & never received. Also they haven't awnsered the phone since July for me either. Also they never return emails. I had one of their FPRs & just sold it to a local customer...

Im just curious why you a FMIC vendor would be purchasing FMICs from CAS.. I know alot of people got screwed from them on that deal. One of my friends actually just got his refund a couple weeks ago.

got mine from dsmotorsport as well. 1st one leaked, i called & they sent me another one with postage paid to send the leaky one back. i got it back in the day so it came in 2 business days

LarryD,

CAS was supposedly a core manufacturer/supplier, and we were looking for something really large for our new track core that spearco didn't offer. So we went to them & custom ordered some cores made to our dimensions. Well they charged me a $1600 deposit to get started, & never received the cores or the $$$ back.

Doesnt DarkSideRacing.org use Charged Air Systems Frount Mount intercooler cores ?

Manny
92 GSX

Does anyone have the phone # for CAS? I cannot find any number on their site. I email CAS and they said they have the 2g AFPR in stock but I also wanna call them before I place an order.

Originally posted by WhyteSpyder
Does anyone have the phone # for CAS? I cannot find any number on their site. I email CAS and they said they have the 2g AFPR in stock but I also wanna call them before I place an order.

NOOOOOOOO....DON"T DO IT.

Go ahead, actually, but we warned you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back