The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale: 1G MAFT and 3in GM MAF

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwbt

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 31, 2007
Raeford, North_Carolina
OK, I'll be the first...
I have a MAFT and 3in MAF for a 1G DSM. The MAF includes a Spectre air filter and clamps. I'm asking 200 for everything but, I am flexible and will consider trades.

Which version of the MAFT? Any problems with the MAS? I want one of these setups eventually but probably not going to be able to get one until next year.

It's V 2.02. It was on the car when I bought it and ran fine earlier this year. It's been sitting in my garage for the past couple months and i figure someone else can use it.

The only thing that I need is the MAF Translator box. Do you still have it?

That I can do. I've decided to go with a blowthrough, so I can part with the translator, say $100 shipped to you? PM me if you're still interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back