The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

False Floor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

only place you have room for subs is the trunk.(Unless you want to delete the back seat) If thats the case, I'd consider taking out spare and make a box based on the room you have there. Raise it about 8-10" and you'll be able to get 3 12" subs back there. 2 is more practical. You'll be able to intergrate amp and capacitor on top of the box without much difficulty. If I were doing the work, I'd probably charge $150-$250 jusst for labor. But thats $150 for carpeted $250 for fiberglassed and painted as long as there isn't to crazy of a mold you want done on top for cosmetic purposes. Then you'd need subs amps and wiring. Capacator is highly recomended as well as an alternator replacement. (saturn)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back