The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Eastern PA meet in May

How interested in this meet?

• Not really interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will go, but I'd like to follow you there just so I don't get lost, I live near you... we can meet at AMES parking lot...

Hi everyone. You all probably thought I fell off of the face of the earth cause I havent posted in a bunch of weeks LOL. The meet is tonight at 6 p.m. I will be there about 6:30, with a few friends. I had to call off of work to get there but I will be there in my 93 Talon DL as I havent bought another car yet LOL.

BTW if anyone is in need of parts for an 89-91 TSI, there is a local car lot near me and they have one cheap but it is beat, leaking oil, bad brakes and its an auto. They shouldnt want much for it though because it is a piece of crap if your looking for a new car to drive, but great for parts.

Only a few hours until the meet.
For anyone else (besides the people I talked to) from the boyertown area, Just go up 73 towards oley, keep going that way past oley, past breezy corner, through blandon, then you will come to where 73 crosses 222, go straigh across. stay on 73 for another mile or so, you will see a huge lake on the right hand side. then just look for the parking lot. Its right near the dam, which is the big bridge that i beleive has a really low speed limit on it.

Other then that, see everyone there. I won't be leaving home until after 6 sometime, so will arrive between 630 and 700 with my maroon 2g, and a friends white 2g behind me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back