The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM's for auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got a Laser going to auction this weekend.
Looks to be in pretty bad shape though...
Might be a turbo model, it does have the bump on the hood.
If it does have a turbo motor under the hood, I'd probably go get it, but I'm broke.
The VIN is 4P3CS44U7LE012454.
Grubstake Auction Company - Anchorage Alaska - Auctions in Alaska
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I got my hands on that blue eclipse for $100 cause the clutch was empty and nobody could make it move. I had it towed to my house where my 10 year old daughter helped me bleed the clutch and now its my daily driver. It's got the anemic 1.8L engine in it so I hope to upgrade over time and maybe get my daughters into it.

I got my hands on that blue eclipse for $100 cause the clutch was empty and nobody could make it move. I had it towed to my house where my 10 year old daughter helped me bleed the clutch and now its my daily driver. It's got the anemic 1.8L engine in it so I hope to upgrade over time and maybe get my daughters into it.

Nice Score & Welcome to DSM Tuners.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back