The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

dsm cook out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooler and buns, now remember buns are packages of 8 but dogs come in packages of 10. My cooler will hold about 45 cans with ice.

Haha I bet he does....wait your not talking about me huh LOL cause I sure don't know lots of people...well ill take another cooler with some sodas and ice...also ill take the chips and dips.....and well is there any specific kind of dips ya'll whant?

I don't want to exclude anyone so lets forget the autocross. For those that are interesed in autocross see this thread, http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/el-paso-area-dsm-forum/402154-el-paso-scca-autocross-2011-a.html, and we'll go to the next one on June 12th.

For the cookout, it's barely 2 weeks away and I feel like we are still at square one. I'll go ahead and volunteer to bring the meat (burgers and dogs) and the charcoal (I've got several bags in my garage).

We will still need people to volunteer to bring:
Plates and napkins
Buns (hotdog and hamburger)
Chips and dip
Drinks and ice
Ketchup, mustard, mayo
Lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese
Coolers (I'll bring one, but it would be good to have a few)

And please spread the word! We want a big turnout!

Serg, work your magic and send that mass test! (I swear he knows everyone with a Mitsubishi within 100 miles :D)

Hey man if you have some time maybe you can make one of those really nice fliers you make like on the last meet...:hellyeah:

Haha I bet he does....wait your not talking about me huh LOL cause I sure don't know lots of people...well ill take another cooler with some sodas and ice...also ill take the chips and dips.....and well is there any specific kind of dips ya'll whant?
Other Serg LOL I'm going to have to start calling you Serg #2 unless you have something else you like to go by?

Hey man if you have some time maybe you can make one of those really nice fliers you make like on the last meet...:hellyeah:

I'll see what I can come up with :thumb:

Here's what we've got so far:

Hotdogs and hamburgers - Nathan
Plates and napkins
Buns (hotdog and hamburger) - Jim
Chips and dip - Serg #2
Drinks and ice - Serg #2
Ketchup, mustard, mayo
Coolers - Nathan, Jim, and Serg #2

Haha LOL thanx man :D im still working at it little by little....I knew your car looked like I've seen it before LOL you have a nice ride too man...and well I was gana go up to you and present myself but I was late for my final LOL

Im down for whatever cruise drags or las cruses cruise but im gana pass on the autocross....im not really into that...

What.? haha Where have you seen my car.? LOL

And for the cookout i really wish i could go. :(
I work on Sundays, and couldn't get the day off. :(

im gna try and be back from my vacation that weekend. I dont want to comit on taking something just yet, but if I do I can show up with whatever is left... Or maybe show up with steaks or some sort.

After the whole cook out thing and whatever you guys wana do after eating... whose down to go see puddle of mudd for free at speaking rock?... main event show that is puddle of mudd starts at around 9 or 10 pm

Did anyone think to plan for the other family members going? I know that myself is quite the different count from bring my whole family. Don't wanna exclude the rugrats you know?

Familys are always welcome! We are going to need a count for food so if you are planning on attending let us know and how many. For me it will be two.

The one weekend i'm taking my talon to AZ we have a dsm cookout. i swear i can never make a meet haha

Well at least I got you posting in the local forum! :thumb: Now if I can only get you to sign the Roll Call and then show up :D

Less then a week away! Make sure you guys keep passing the word around. I went to the track last night and met a bunch of guys from here, kanaka, allan11, 307dsm and a few others plus yoshitony was there. It was pretty awesome. Plus I met spakydsm a few days ago. Anyways, I reminded everyone about the cookout. My point is there will probably be a bunch of guys showing up that haven't posted this thread so the count is probably pretty worthless. I'm just going to go ahead and bring burgers and dogs for about 40 people.

well idk if anyone didnt say plates and cups ill take those and a couple of 3 liter sodas..This time if i dont have a DSM running im going for sure even if i take a honda LOL

i'll take the coronas ;) haha jk
i'll take the plates and napkins an bottled water for me an whoever else cause i dont drink sodas

well idk if anyone didnt say plates and cups ill take those and a couple of 3 liter sodas..This time if i dont have a DSM running im going for sure even if i take a honda LOL

Gotta do what you've got to do man! Actually Ben called plates and napkins and bottled water on the last page, I just hadn't updated the list. My bad. We are still missing condiments and toppings/cheese.

Plates and napkins - Ben
Chips and dip - Serg #2
Drinks and ice - Serg #2
Ketchup, mustard, mayo

If you guys dont mind i want to go. ill be inviting my friend with his 99 gst and another guy with a 4g GT. If i can bring some extra drinks or something let me know.

If you guys dont mind i want to go. ill be inviting my friend with his 99 gst and another guy with a 4g GT. If i can bring some extra drinks or something let me know.

For sure man everybody is invited...:D if you can like nathan said maybe you can help us out with the condiments and some ice...but for sure man everybody that whants to go is invited...the more the better LOL:hellyeah:
ps don't forget to bring your chairs cause im pretty sure there will be little space to sit

Gotta do what you've got to do man! Actually Ben called plates and napkins and bottled water on the last page, I just hadn't updated the list. My bad. We are still missing condiments and toppings/cheese.

Plates and napkins - Ben
Chips and dip - Serg #2
Drinks and ice - Serg #2
Ketchup, mustard, mayo

well what can we take ### i have about 8 people going with me from chaps but only 3 DSM i wont be making it with my talon im still deciding if i should take the engine out from the gst to use it on sunday....And i feel bad not taking anything to the meet

you dont have to ask man your more than welcome...the 4g's makes me think is the new version of the 2g's take all the eclipses you can all gens all welcome

Tony maybe you can help nathan with the meat or jim with the buns since nathan only takeing like about for 40 people...but I don't know if he means 1burger each or a couple of burgers enough for 40 people....cause ima be hungry and ill eat like 3 or 4 haha LOLLOL...just incase im takeing a few packs of weenies cause how it looks like alot of people might show up :hellyeah:

I'll help pitch in for meat and buns as well, better to have too much than too little.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back