The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Does life got you down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
Here's something for ya

Attachments

• fukitol.JPG
    fukitol.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 313
gs-t spidey said:
What are all the side effects :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS: great find :thumb:

Side Affects:: Acting like Pete from office space! LOL :thumb:

gs-t spidey said:
What are all the side effects :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS: great find :thumb:

Nausia, trouble sleeping, binge drinking, and a total loss of motivation of course!

But mostly binge drinking. ;)

EclipseTrbo420A said:
Side Affects:: Acting like Pete from office space! LOL :thumb:

Damn, thats twice today I got snaked on a post by a minute or less! :mad:

nice :thumb:

Not to get of topic but if you think you life is bad read this:

If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, and only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isn't that bad!

i think its funny :D

Tsar said:

If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, and only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isn't that bad!

I have never heard that before...hahahhaa..thats some funy shit..but I like the pill better.

Tsar said:

You think lifes tough? Imagine beeing a siamese twin, then imagine that your twin is ###. Guess what, your brothers boyfriend is comming over tonight, and its Valentines day.

:p

You forgot the punchline!

You only have one asshole :p

right out of robin williams mouth, that shit is just funny.

MyEclipse5 said:
You think lifes tough? Imagine beeing a siamese twin, then imagine that your twin is ###. Guess what, your brothers boyfriend is comming over tonight, and its Valentines day.

:p

Hmmmm.....well the day before I would probably grab a bottle of hot sauce and down the whole thing. That should throw a wrench or two in the mix. :laugh:

Aww man that pill pic is Sweet! Very nice find.. Saving that one. :D :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back