The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Design Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

livedsm4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2008
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Hey everyone,

Im looking for some ideas anyone might have for a 1g or 2g that hasnt came around yet. Im a design engineer and I want to get into making more things for the DSM community/Specific Members. It is going to be more for fun than anything else. Its pretty cool that I can say my job is fun. :cool:

As for the making of the parts, I can outsource the file and have someone build it for me if needed. Makes my life easier since Im working non stop. Plus Im hardly charged anything to get it made. Its nice to know people.

What comes to mind?

A bolt in front end kit ready for more room! Its mainly for racing or drag, I seen a few people ask for this in the past and on blogs I see on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back