The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Delaware DSM club...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what everyone up to this weekend? i talked to a few ppl and sounds like everyone is interested in meeting up......anyone going out tonite? i gotta work prolly til like 10-1030 but i should be out later.....anyone got any ideas?
-mike :dsm:

I'm down for whatever, Mike when you guys figure it out, give me a ring. :talon:

So I went to Nopi Race wars i at Atco on sunday, what a great day, got to hang out with John Shepard (King of DSM Tranies), met Brent Rau (7 sec DSM) and saw some rowdy burnouts. Johns car is just sick, looks like a normal 1g with a burly cage inside it. If I saw on street I would never guess it goes 8's. :talon:

Redbaron said:
So I went to Nopi Race wars i at Atco on sunday, what a great day, got to hang out with John Shepard (King of DSM Tranies), met Brent Rau (7 sec DSM) and saw some rowdy burnouts. Johns car is just sick, looks like a normal 1g with a burly cage inside it. If I saw on street I would never guess it goes 8's. :talon:

I totally agree, Shep is King! I have like 10 clips of passes that he's made with that car. Just flat out f'in awesome! Any idea how much money he's got in that car though. I'd probably have to sell my house to get that kinda coin for my dsm.

Thats the crazy thing, he prob has about I'd say $20k or so in the car. Nothing ridiculous. All I can say is JIC Magic coilovers have just joined my list of things to buy.

Redbaron said:
Thats the crazy thing, he prob has about I'd say $20k or so in the car. Nothing ridiculous. All I can say is JIC Magic coilovers have just joined my list of things to buy.

20K? OMG I thought like 40K

Doesn't he have the 2.3 stroker in that too?

No stroker motor. 2.0 DOHC OEM Crank, OEM Block, OEM Trans. :talon:

damn chris that sounds awesome......i was jus reading about rau actually this week in my magazine......i wish i didnt work all the time so i could roll to these strips......how was rollin round with turbo tim the other nite?......saw him roll around quite a few times gave the big ol :thumb: .......it was soo beat that nite i wish i had the dsm....whata great nite to drive

we all gotta get up here fairlysoon....i kno ppl are jus startin school and the such...but lets start gettin this club thing going......ill let u all know once i tlak to some ppl

late

Tim has a wealth of knowledge, the Evo is going to be real fast soon. I was driving it Sun night, I may have to get one, I was not a big fan of them before driving one, now I like them. Brent Rau is a cool guy, we were hanging in his pit area while he was between races.

Anyone going to Cecil tonight? I am going just to spectate.

hey Chris (redbaron) i heard you're tryin to get a meet together this weekend....? i'm def. down for it. Mike (silver gsx) called me and def. wants to get it goin too. let us know when you want to do it. are you goin to kahuna tonight? Lexie will be there, hehehe ;)
ok i'm gettin back to work, i'll peep out this thread later, haha
BTW i'm gonna post pics in the thread under "HANGOUT" for DSM chicks (pics of the car that is)

yea everyone whos tryin to come out let us know when is best....i was thinking fri or sat nite.....chris (redbaron) ill give u a shout sometime tomm and see what ur up to....id say tonite but its UDs first game....and igotta work and then get sloshy down in newark....so let me know whats the deal with yall schedules...

Cool, Yo who all is going to the Evo vs Sti Shootout at Englishtown on Sept 11? $15 to get in $30 to run, gates open at 9, it is going to be awesome. they have an AWD open class where any DSm can run any Subby.

I'll be out. gimme a ring. :talon:

What's up everyone? I'm new to this forum. I'm sloGSX on delawarestreetracing.com. I live in Wilmington and drive a 92 GSX. Currently mostly blue, some black, and a dark green hood. Car is curently f'd up. Put a shepard racing tranny in 2 months ago and I was racing someone Friday night when 4th gear magically disappeared. Makes me want to push the car off a cliff.

Hey what's up. I told you I was on my way to DC. That same night I was racing a Civic Si outside of DC when I messed up my tranny. You know anyone looking for some parts. I need to sell some stuff to get the funds to get this thing fixed. Mostly stuff for 1g's. Probably going to sell 2g MAS wired for 1g, Dejon tool 2g mas to 1g intake pipe, 510cc injectors, egt guage, ported 2g 02, and possibly FMIC kit with PTE core. Pass the word if you can.

whats up guys...im from Wilmington DE...i have a question for you guys, i usually do stuff myself, but im soo sick of dealing with stuff now and i am ready to just pay...does anyone know of a good speed shop that installs gauges and other things like that? my gauges are all messed up and i need someone to reinstall them...please help

JoeyJigglesGSX said:
whats up guys...im from Wilmington DE...i have a question for you guys, i usually do stuff myself, but im soo sick of dealing with stuff now and i am ready to just pay...does anyone know of a good speed shop that installs gauges and other things like that? my gauges are all messed up and i need someone to reinstall them...please help

My boy mike (Goat4g63) and myself do a pretty killer job on our projects thus far. Check w/ justin (eclipsegst95) and nikki (red99gsx) w/ some of the work we've done. I did justins and nikkis gauges which turned out great. Mike and I knocked out nikkis dp and also did a custom install of her profec b. We'd be more then willing to do some stuff for cheap. If not, car version 2 always does great work, but w/ any shop be prepared to shell out some dough. If your interested, hit me up in a PM or on here or talk to nikki and justin to check out our work.

Chris

96TSi_Chris said:
My boy mike (Goat4g63) and myself do a pretty killer job on our projects thus far. Check w/ justin (eclipsegst95) and nikki (red99gsx) w/ some of the work we've done. I did justins and nikkis gauges which turned out great. Mike and I knocked out nikkis dp and also did a custom install of her profec b. We'd be more then willing to do some stuff for cheap. If not, car version 2 always does great work, but w/ any shop be prepared to shell out some dough. If your interested, hit me up in a PM or on here or talk to nikki and justin to check out our work.

Chris

cool man thanks a lot...i'll keep you guys in mind

woooow this place is dead... i talked to jason W with the green gst...got his evo 3 16g on and he wanted to see what i was up to tonight but i was busy with other stuff... i told him id throw something up online to see what people are up to tomorrow night... chris nikki mike chris and anyone else...this means u...quit being so anti social now days people... so tomorrow if u guys are interested ill be out n around newark til prob like 10ish then i have to attend a "social gathering" :shhh: but let me know.....later....

alright alright people calm down i put up 1 post and you guys go nuts n throw up 20 posts....oh waitttt u didnt...well call me if u guys read this and wanna do something in newark for a lil bit tonight pzz

justin i feel u man.....i been tryin to get my shit fixed forever now....fawkin oil leaks are the devil.....shit should be together here in the next few days......where the hell is everyone else at.....we should meet up this weekend........chris u cop that shep tranny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back