The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

CoSp DSM group/help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXSpectre

Probationary Member
Oct 14, 2013
Colorado Spring, Colorado
So I finally got my hands on my DSM I have wanted for years only to have issues with it, Though from what I have heard I fully expected it.

What I am looking for is someone around the Colorado Springs area that would like to help me fix things and possibly be a new friend. Hopefully once I've got it running again I planned to try and start a monthly meet up so if anyone is interested there I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/new...e-possible-tuning-problems.html#post153342873

Here is a link to my newbie post of the issues I'm having if you'd like to help there as well.

Hey bro I am in the springs area and work on my spyder AWD swap all the time. I am over by the Colorado Springs airport off grinnell. Had a few bucking problems and all with my spyder when I first for it. I have a stock 97 gsx ECU in my garage. If you want to swap it out and see if that is your problem your more then welcome to swing by and talk cars and give it a shot....

Sounds awesome to me I'm willing to give anything a try at this point. I find it awesome that you live so close. I'm at the new houses off fontaine and markshuffel.

Oh yeah your like 5 min away from me then.... Shoot me a message or something if you want to work on it.... I just got home and about to start my viper alarm install.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back