The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Clutch will not Disengage

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An adjustable rod huh? I can picture it, good job. I made one from a 1/4" drive socket extension, real hard stuff, I burned up three sawzall blades cutting it.

Great that it's working now, mine's still not, haven't got the time to fix it. But will do so this weekend. I was thinking of changing the fork, I guess I'll do that washer thing too. Thanks, will let u guys know.

Clutch problems solved! Now shifting smoothly and I can go into reverse! Problem was the flywheel step wasn't machined right and the fork & ball needed to be replaced!

I just bought a ready-machined lightened flywheel from RRE. The steps from RRE are definitely correct.

If you put something between the fork and the slave rod does that give the same effect as the extended rod from dsmparts?
I'm suffering from grinding gears due to clutch on engaging. I've put a couple washers on the fulcrum and replaced cyl.'s. Anything else to try?

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back