The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

car not getting power help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriztague

Probationary Member
Oct 25, 2013
orlando, Florida
Ok so here we go. I just bought a 1999 eclipse gs. The car had been sitting for a week according to the guy. Jumped the battery n drove it home. Got home n replaced battery n positive cable terminal. Car would start no problems. Drove it to the store and kinda hit a little bump parked the car turned it off went in bought a 6pack. Came out n car would not start. Checked battery cables. Fuses. I didnt see anything wrong. The dome lights work, courtesy lights work. Key in the ignition and beeping for the door being open goes off. Headlights and brake lights work. Turn the key to start and nothing. Instrument panel has nothing come on. Radio wont come on. Power window wont roll up. Had battery checked and it was ok. Car has no power checked starter and alternator all good. I cannot figure it out and had to leave my car at store next door. Please help n please no smartass comments. I really need help. Tomorrow im going to change negative cable n terminal. If that doesnt fix it ill probably have it towed to shop but i would really like to fix this myself. Thanks

No. If their isnt enough power to roll a window up then their def. Isnt enough power for fue pump.

Problem fixed. Negative battery cable changed out n car turn on no problem. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back