The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bigger Turbo Maybe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spadepro22

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Seneca, South_Carolina
I have a bastard 20g and I want to make 400 whp. Seems bigger turbo is a safer route and keep in mind I'm limited to pump 93 or I would just run e85. My options are to keep 20g add meth/water or sell 20g and run a bigger turbo on 93. For the ones that say bigger turbo, which turbo? This is a DD.

20g is definitely capable of 400 wheel on E85, pump you COULD get around 400 maybe? I suppose it'd depend on your tuning skills.. I've never dealt with meth injection so I really have no idea how much that would help.. I mean I made 297whp on my old 20g set up with no tune and stock injectors and ~14psi at redline on shitty CA 91 octane. If it was me, Id dig into link and crank up the boost and get as close as you can with the set up you have.. Have fun with it for a while.. Then, later, why not upgrade to something bigger!?

You can do it on a 20g no problem. If you should want to change it out go with a 3076. It should out spool the 20g and you'll have no problem making that kind of power. Also if you are attached to the dsm flange you can get it in the FP3065.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back