The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Best online website to buy parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanGST

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 8, 2010
Bronx, New_York
What do you guys think is the best website to buy parts? I found out about myhoteclipse.com but I don't know how good are their parts has anyone bought from this site?

I like to deal with extremepsi.com I'm in Maryland and usually get my parts in 2days or less. I may do a little business with STM soon for some parts and i've heard some things about slowboy racing, but they took care of me just fine.

Never even heard of this company, but click on the 'marketplace' tab at the top of the page and then click 'DSMtuners supporting vendors', most if not all of these part suppliers/vendors are top notch. IMO you can't go wrong with STM (street tuned motorsports) or ExtremePSi. I have spent thousands of dollars at both and have only great things to say about both suppliers.

I am dealing with Joe at SBR right now and he is a pretty good guy and is great at communication. I have had some troubles with MAP just cause they sent me the wrong part and then they want me to pay a restocking fee and shipping back which costs just as much as the part I bought and won't do anything but tell me that is all I can do. DSMparts I ordered a piece from and they got it out ontime and to me no problem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back