The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Any idea's for a NEPA DSM meet, track or dyno day maybe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah matt, but the goons on turboforum want to rent maple grove, because beaver is too far from them. Well too bad, my money isnt going towards maple because it is too far from me. If thats how they want to be then i'm not driving down there either. I'll end up breaking my car anyway for an all day track event. I just want a few runs for some grudge racing against a few peeps and thats about it. Beaver gets my vote, we could have a big picnic there and shit, grill some burgers, a few beers and some good racing :thumb:

A tow truck from southern PA would be really expensive..Heck,A tow truck from the beav would'nt be cheap either but at least it's not 3 hours away..Driving a 3 cylinder oil shooter up and over the pike is'nt the most pleasent thing in the world..Been there,done that..It's not cool when hay trucks are passing you going 15 mph..

1993eclipseGS said:
Maybe I should have my dad come to the meet with our rollback, "Just Incase" :p

Dude you have a rollback?!?! I'm gonna need your number to put on speed dial :laugh:

yeah, i would deffinately bring a rollback to the track, hell i'll be there, everytime i need my car to run good something else breaks.

Hey chris get that sig pic updated!!! We'll get some pics of our cars next month at the track and make some dope sigs :thumb:

Haha ya it's a nice big one not the kind that the cab is the size of a regular little pickup truck. I think almost all of my friend's car's have been on the back of it already. I'll hafto talk to him about it.

well im gonna start my own thread i think for renting beaver.. No body wants to rent it but yet i dont see why not considering ive rented 2 times in my life. Ive been there more than just about a thousand times in my lifetime.And it can be a really great time if you arent so picky about everything. Its not gonna be a day for breaking records, just a good clean and legal way for us to hang out, eat and race each other. So whatever ill stop Whoring NEPA's thread with Central Pa stuff.

I might be able to get a few other people that are'nt dsm'ers to come and pay so it would be alittle easier too..I'm down for the beav..Any guy who does'nt like the beav is ###..Pun intended..

^^^^ I dunno i think hondas at a dsm meet would kinda suck. Im sure we can get enough people together.

Well I'm from NE Ohio and I would be interested. Depending what day/time and location in PA it is I wouldn't mind taking a nice drive and getting in some runs. Especially if this is a full day 8 hours or so, maybe the track day could even include the BBQ in the pits. Anyways, I'll do a search for this track location or someone could put it's site up. Either way I would be willing to drive/trailer my car out there. Also how much money are we looking at, I went to a TurboBuick day at Norwalk and it was about 40 bucks but I got a lot of runs in so it was worth it. Let me know, either here or a PM please. Thank you.

oh we would deffinately get alot of runs in. I personally would be driving my car back and forth, so i am not gonna be running but a few runs and calling it a day of spectator and filming. Also i think we should have a bbq there as well. Just search up beaver springs.

97TSIAWD said:
Well I'm from NE Ohio and I would be interested. Depending what day/time and location in PA it is I wouldn't mind taking a nice drive and getting in some runs. Especially if this is a full day 8 hours or so, maybe the track day could even include the BBQ in the pits. Anyways, I'll do a search for this track location or someone could put it's site up. Either way I would be willing to drive/trailer my car out there. Also how much money are we looking at, I went to a TurboBuick day at Norwalk and it was about 40 bucks but I got a lot of runs in so it was worth it. Let me know, either here or a PM please. Thank you.

That would be awsome if you could come I really wanna see your car. :)

tom1995tsi said:
That would be awsome if you could come I really wanna see your car. :)
I really miss the days when NEDSM or Cleveland DSM would drive over to PA to the Quaker Steak. Okay I'm going to search for BeaverCreek, when exactly is this all going down, spring, summer? Either way I think I'm signed up, just waiting for the final track to be picked a date and price, otherwise it sounds fun and I would be willing to go. :thumb:

97TSIAWD said:

The track i plan on trying to rent is Beaver Springs.. Its nothin fancy by any means.. but you can get away with anything there and have a lot of fun when you rent the track.. The cost for you to come and race when we get around to renting Beaver is 30 to race for 3 hours.. and youll get as many runs as you would want to run. website is www.beaversprings.com

Orso said:
but you can get away with anything there ]

Yeah,you could tie 3 or 4 dead hookers to your bumper and run down the track and beaver bob would'nt care as long as they did'nt leak "anything" onto the track..

twenty5psi said:
Yeah,you could tie 3 or 4 dead hookers to your bumper and run down the track and beaver bob would'nt care as long as they did'nt leak "anything" onto the track..

Exactly.. nuff said right there

Just wondering when we are gonna set a date!!!? Me and all my friends are so excited about it and we are all anticipating some great runs, home video, and bbqing! Let's get a date set up for May!

Yeah i am still up for a nice day of racing. Of course i still have to get the tranny swapped! Hate to high jack the thread....but anyone in the wilkes-barre area want to swap my tranny for me??

LOL

George

Any updates? And fastfive 0 if you find someone to do it id like to watch, im sure i would learn alot :p

Yeah i remember you. Hey I need to get the talon fixed. You know anyone who will come to WB and swap it for me? Yeah my stang is my girl. You should see her when she is cleaned up and has the speedster tonneau on :sneaky: 100% streetable everyday, all the creature comforts still in place, goes mid 12's on 18" drag radials in full street trim all motor. Go's mid 11's on the same 18" drag radials on the spray:) Currently in need of a clutch after 2 1/2 years of abuse on a CenterForce DF. All that I get to put the top down too :tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back