The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Any DSM meets in San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Kris, i was hoping for a good comeback from Ed, but then you came in and KILLED it...

BTW, what wild and crazy things would you do to someones car for 40 bucks?*cough*this friday*cough*

I'll tea bag it for $40.00. thats not even an hours worth of work. You got to bring more than that to the table. I tell you what for 40.00 ill take it apart then you can put it back together. but I get to keep the bolts to make up for the difference.

well its not my car... so sure, you can take it all apart

They are not needing anything done, hell you could walk up and shit in his open window for all i care, LOL

been there done that. I am no longer in the vandalism business, but you could use that 40.00 to buy some really big zip ties and put them on the driveshaft/axles.

Well he drives over curbs, and replaced his front pass tire a week ago, and then his front driver this week, and his alignment is SHODDY.... so anyways

Whats the normal operating water temperature when say...driving on the freeway? How about idle? And what should the temp not exceed. Nothing wrong, jus curious.

I say 180+ but less than 195 for idle and cruise. You want to avoid going above 206 so a degree of timing isn't pulled.

Here's a good link if your curious about coolant temps: click

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so who is going to be down for the Wednesday meets in Eastlake? There are some FAST clean cars that go there. I will be most likely attending them from now on once again in my e70 powahr bushur racing Talon for whoever wants to hang out.

Okay, so who is going to be down for the Wednesday meets in Eastlake? There are some FAST clean cars that go there. I will be most likely attending them from now on once again in my e70 powahr bushur racing Talon for whoever wants to hang out.

Where are the meets at?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk

Eastlake different locations usually wings n things or Edwards cinema

Alright, if East Lake gets a meet, we need a North County meet....

AUGUSTIN THIS INCLUDES SAN MARCOS

Any ideas?

eastlake gets a meet because there active and the meets includes all kinds of cars. check out sdrev, there is another sight but i forget..
the meets happen were the car bug is big.. chula vista, irvine , long beach, la, nowhere dose it say north county..
be happy with your little micro meet every time you step in to your garage.
ill quote a member on this one .. you have a little piece of jdm history under that hood.:hellyeah:

Unfortunately, the fun is over guys. No more running a muck in this thread and being lazy about creating new threads about specific topics.

I created/stuck a San Diego County DSMer Intro thread for you to post a brief introduction about you and your DSM (use my intro for guidance). Anything that isn't a intro will get removed, unless of course you want to welcome new DSMers to the area. If you want to get a meet going post an event, this sticky's the event to the top of the forum and it also creates a thread for discussion about the plans.

We need to use the SD forum just like you do the rest of the site. You guys are my buds but don't make my job moderating any harder then it has to be, you are all intelligent DSMers so play nice. I'd appreciate it.

:dsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back