The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

All Tri star owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil3G03

Probationary Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sacaramento, California
Got an Invite from the 3000gt crew and well decided to post this up, and why not join them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiilaosboy
Date & Time: Weds Oct 17, 1pm BBQ and 4pm Race!
Place: Sacramento Raceway
Address: 5305 Excelsior Road Sacramento, CA 95827
Weblink: http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

BBQ at (1pm)
Head out to the track at (4pm)

Sat...17 Grudge Fest
Drag Racing Race your friends or just the clocks
Times: Pit Gates Open: 4:00pm, Racing 6:00pm-10:00pm
Admission: General Admission: $5
Racers: $35 (car and driver)

Mark your calenders guys This is it guys! I'm thinking about throwing a mini BBQ at a park close by and then some racing. Weather should cool down a little by then. Get your cars ready guys. I hope we can make this into an annual thing each year but we have to pick up interest. Bring your car! You can chill with the BBQ and watch some drag with the 3sers.

I also will have a gift for people who show up to this meet. People who come with their 3S and race will recieve Norcal3S Decals/Stickers. Any left over decals will be given out. It's Abe's design of our logo.

01.) Edvis
02.) Abe
03.) Craig (Enigma)
04.) Richie (seka91vr4)
05.) Phat (Opichi)
06.) Ed (Ryououki)
07.) Gerardo (Mrmartinez)
08.) Will (stealthpunk)
09.) Jim (JimVR4)
10.) Drew (Tenny)
11.) Davis (cyberdog)
12.) Nate (Nater3kgtVR4)
13.) Ricky (3000gt0)
14.) Yang (tandg2006)
15.) Mike (2xmks)

Racing
1. Edvis
2. Richie
3. Davis
4. Will
5. Abe
6. Gerardo
7. Ed
8. Craig
9. Jim
10. Andrew

1. Edvis/Burger Patties, Buns, Cheese, Mayo, Ketchup, & Bottled Water
2. Will/Rockstars, Mountain Dew
3. Robert, Davis/Hot Dogs & Buns
4. Potato Salad, Premade Salad
5. More drinks, Soda, Gatarade, Etc.
6. Potato Chips, Dip for the chips, Chips & Salsa
7. A Vegie Platter with Dip
8. Corn from the Produce Section

Supplies

1. Foldable Chairs
2. Canopys
3. Coolers

Guys, I will need a few things tho. Were gonna need some foldable chairs and a gazeebo. Inside the racetrack, I wanted to set up our own little spot so we can have a place to chill and get refreshments. We'll have a cooler full of water and soda. Plus the car will be loaded up with snacks. I do need the table, chairs, and gazeebo. Let me know if you have one please.

Bragging rights will be on the line here guys. The categories we have will be, fastest Non 3S (Here you go Richie and Mike. Bring that fancy Vette tech and the rice burner,) fastest N/A, fastest TT, and fastest Spyder. Videos, pictures, and time slips will be posted afterwards. Then we would know how each member's car performs. Good luck guys and looking forward to this!

If interested, PM me or just reply. Ill be working on the caravan with everybody else. Hope to see everybody there. If this is not posted in the right place can someone please post it where it belongs and or pass it on.

Is this coming the 17th?? ### if so its not on a wednesday! its on a saturday! and i am a new member of this site!! sooo excited! wohooo i have a spyder stock to the bone would like some help n suggestions on how to fix it up! and i would like to go to that meet and meet other people who are inlove with EcLIpSE thas what i call her haha anyways yeah so the 17th?? october on saturday?? if so im there let me know my aim is AIM: UrbanEmage would like to have buddys co DSMers

I might be attending too. I'm on the norcal3s forum as well. I'll be bringing the DSM though.

hey i used to come to the dsm meets every once in a while but havent made it out in a long time.

Im mostly on norcal3s and definitely try to make out to this. the bbq should be really fun and of course the racing will be awesome. the more the merrier

also you might wanna post this up on the san francisco section too since i know we have a lot of bay area guys coming too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back