The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1g parts car on craigslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would if I had somewhere to store it 150 bucks for a 90% complete car is a great deal. but I've got 2 cars and 2 trucks here at my house (one truck is Going away soon though)

Rent a uhaul trailer!!! He only wants 100 now for it it's on akms.

that thing isnt really worth $50. The only thing worth money on it is the block, springs, and 3 of the rims. The shell is trash, the interior is trash, there's no tranny, and no head. He's seperated or sold all of the accessories. So, you're buying a pile of sh*t that you will have to pay to tow, and pay to have crushed when scavanged. ANd what you're scavanging isn't worth near the cost of the tows and the crushing (near $300 total).

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back