The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1g motor 95 talon tsi awd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff_talontsi

Probationary Member
Jun 29, 2009
keokuk, Iowa
hello i need some help i have a 1995 eagle talon tsi awd with a 1g 4g63t turbo 6 bolt i was wondering what type of fly wheel pressure plate and throw out bearing kit would be best i would like to have a stage 2 or 3 if possible and wanted to know a good brand to buy so if any one has any tips please let me know

How much hp are you looking to have with your Talon?

I recommend ACT. I personally used both the ACT 2600 and 2100. In my 97 Talon AWD I was pushing over 360+ awhp, and 230+ in my 92 AWD. The 97 had a 5500rpm 2 step that I launched with over 50 times without any problems. Shifted smooth and very dependable as did my 92.
The part Number is MB1-XTSS. For 450$ and you have probably the most reliable kit that comes with the clutch disc, throw out bearing, pressure plate, and installation tool. :thumb: This fits all DSM's from 90-99.
The ACT 2100 was on a 91 tsi fwd Laser. Never had one problem with it as well.

ACT has been a trusted buy with DSM's for a very long time and due to personal experience, I highly recommend it. I'm not saying there isn't any other reliable brand, but why not go with a name that has been trusted by the best and used by hundreds of DSMer's?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back