The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

vulcantire.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo90gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2004
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Has anyone ever had any experience with www.vulcantire.com, there prices are pretty good, but it is an online purchases only store. Im looking for a set of Falken ZE-512 ZIEX and they have a very atractive price.

205/55/16
Vulcan tire - Falken ziex 512 $302 shipped.
discounttiredirect - " " $280$ shipped.
I dont know what tire sized your looking for but so far discount tire direct beats vulcan tire by 22 bucks

i bought the same set of tires, but i just took the cheapest price i found (which was Vulcan's at the time); went to Sears and did the 110% price match. Got around $30 back. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale 4G63 A lot of parts
    If interested in anything pm me6 bolt oil filter housing with oil cooler/ -10 an line/fittings...
    • Dsm_canadian_mike
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale Freelancer *** NEW 2G PRODUCT *** Brembo caliper cooling ducts / Galant knuckles.
    These are the new final released product for those running galant knuckles and brembo calipers
    • EC17PSE
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g DSMlink V3 w cable
    $700 plus shipping! traveling to SF to see Deftones and could use extra money! comes with cable
    • fallen_blacklist
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g ETS Street FMIC 3.5 BRAND NEW
    I am selling a brand new in the box ETS street FMIC with the 3.5” thick core. These retail for...
    • idkiliketurbos
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g Rear lights
    Rear lightsTalon set $100 Talon driver side only $30 Eclipse driver/ passenger $50Prices in...
    • Dsm_canadian_mike
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back