The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Update from RTM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
A few changes have recently occurred at RTM. First, the lease on our store front expired Nov 30 and we have not renewed it.

As a result, we no longer have a location from which orders can be picked up so that option is no longer available. Also, our remaining inventory is now less accessible, so we will no longer be shipping every day. Moving forward, shipping will likely be once weekly.

While the most common and desirable items are gone, we still have a LOT of inventory remaining. Help us and help yourself to the bargains!

Hey @Paul@RTM ,
This may be a long shot, but I recently got an exhaust system from you guys and noticed a crack at one of the resonators after a few months of use. Is there any warranty on those systems? Feel free to PM

Thanks!

In terms of some items that were unique to your shop, will you be finding other retailers to take them over? I’m thinking of the 1g rear subframe bushings specifically, but it seemed like you had several other items that nobody else had ( 1g awd fuel pump hanger, to name another).
Thanks again for being committed to this community.

In terms of some items that were unique to your shop, will you be finding other retailers to take them over? I’m thinking of the 1g rear subframe bushings specifically, but it seemed like you had several other items that nobody else had ( 1g awd fuel pump hanger, to name another).
We assume that if another retailer (or anybody else) were interested in selling some of our product or acquiring any drawings, molds, fixturing, etc, etc from us, they would reach out to us. Certainly it's no secret that we're going out of business.

We assume that if another retailer (or anybody else) were interested in selling some of our product or acquiring any drawings, molds, fixturing, etc, etc from us, they would reach out to us. Certainly it's no secret that we're going out of business.
Man I hope some does reach out. And keeps making these parts for years to come.
Be nice to keep them parts yous made. Still in production for these old Dsm cars

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back