The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Palm Pilot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcjjones

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2011
Austin, Texas
The 92I talpn tsi I bought came with a Palm Pilot and a dsm program to monitor it. Is this system way out of date or is it still relevant at all? Just built a homemade MBC, couldnt find 1/4 inch bearings anywhere so i actually ended up using two 1/4 inch bolts that the heads of are rounded and fit snug in the couplers. Threaded them into the spring, Works great. Seals up good. Now im wanting to run about 14 psi which ive searched and read on here is a safe setting for a completely stock 14b system? Have added a 2 1/2 inch downpipe sry but only that. Would like to monitor the car a little more now and curious if the Palm Pilot is still an efficient way to do so? I dont have the money right now for anything else!

Anyone still use these?

No sry i havent updated my profile, sold the n/t bought a turbo. Which is why I built a MBC and am increasing boost LOL

So get a wideband, a logger is good to have but i sold mine outgrew it, and got link, i had too many palm pilot issues.

Well thank you for that input but like i said in mythe first post i dont have the money right now.

Was just wondering if anyone still uses one and couple give me some pointers

I use a Palm M130 and the obd1 serial cable. I fun the free program MMCD. You can mess around with that and Palm N Stein. I personally like MMCD better. I mainly used it when I got my car up and running to monitor sensors to see if anything was faulty. But you can indeed make logs and all that great stuff. There is a lot to learn from a simple program like MMCD for sure.

Hope that helps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale 1g 1G FWD Eagle Talon
    New reman turbo and manifold to muffler exhaust
    • Skidmarks
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1G JEFF BUSH BILLET CONVERTER KIT
    Complete 1G JB Billet converter kit, Was recently re-freshen / inspected at pro torque and...
    • Evil_Panda
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g Fuel sending unit
    2G AWD fuel sending unitsBoth in good conditionThe sending unit with stealth 340 fuel pump...
    • Dsm_canadian_mike
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g 1991 talon tsi awd partout
    Hi guys the time has come to part out my long time project car. Lack of time and a rotting frame...
    • 91tsi_awd
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 6 bolt kiggly flexplate
    Kiggly racing 6 bolt flex plate in good condition. Comes with bolts and shim plate. $80 shipped
    • MichaelSuch
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back