The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Opinions on selling my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soccr10star

Probationary Member
Jan 17, 2004
Nashville, Tennessee
I have a 1998 gst that i can considering selling. Let me know what you guys think the price should be or if anyone would be interested.
I'm the second owner, the car is red with a manual transmission. Of course it has power windows, power door locks, sunroof, cd player, leather seats, alarm. There is an MTX 10" sub with an amp and 2 capacitors in the trunk, it hits very hard if thats what you like. I have 17" rims that are black with a polished lip. I have a carbon fiber hood installed but also have the stock hood. There are absolutely no problems with the car. The only downside is that it has 129,400 miles on it, which scares some people, but it really runs great.

I cant upload pictures right now, so sorry about that, but let me know!

thats cool, not that you rolled it, but that you replaced it

what do you have now? how much did you pay?

soccr10star said:
you mean they will want to pay kbb?

people like to throw it in your face about, oh its only worth yadda yadda, but your like, well its got 6k mods on it LOL, they say, well its only worth 7k...

its kinda like insurrance, their gonna give you 7k for your car, how its worth.. not 12k for all its got into it. there is a certain type of insurrance you can buy that covers your mods, etc, but its a percentage of how much you invested into it per month :thumbdown

you need to sell it to a young kid or a person who prob owned a dsm before so they know they are paying for the modifications.. not just an "eclipse"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back