The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAXWHITE1G

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I have been getting ready the Southeast Regional DSM/EVO Meet and wanted a new look under the hood. I had the VC pearl white but can't keep it from yellowing so I decided to change it up.
Before
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Is it better or worse?

Mike

It looks way better. I seen the first pic and was thinking....He should really take off that diamond plateing, than I seen the 2nd and it blends well with everything.
It's different and in this case it looks nice. Especially that intercooler.
So yeah it does look better than the first one...A LOT

I'm kind of mixed on the scoop. I'm going install a thicker IC and have to build another scoop. Just wanted to see what color I like best. I just had the diamond plate laying around the shop and didn't think it looked bad when it was polished up but I can't keep it polished so I ceramic coated it. Should work better now also.

Thanks for the input.
Mike

Very nice indeed:thumb: It looks very neat and clean... I'm envious:) I'm diggin the hood scoop too. (pics with it closed pleeeeez) Great work man!

I'll chime in with more pic requests!
I think it looks really good all black! The White was more original but if you can't keep it from yellowing then I say stick with the black it looks sick!

i am definitely liking the black much better, very clean.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back