The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Faze gauges..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBasham03

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 7, 2006
Saint Charles, Illinois
anyone heard anything or know anything about these gauges..? Are they good, shitty..etc

I used to have one.I sold it because the blue backlight burned out after 2 years,and you cant just change a bulb.Might have been just a bad one,but I dont know.

Although I have no personal experience with Faze gauges, I've been in several friend's cars that have had them. Not one of them had any bad reviews, including one who had had his faze boost gauge for 2.5 years.

In my own opinion, though, I'd stick to a popular, proven name like autometer, or even more expensive choices like greddy or hks. Not for the name, but because they are proven to be accurate and you don't want to skimp on something that'll be monitoring the running conditions of your motor.

Ive been running my faze boost gauge for about 4 months now and love it. Reads the same as my old autometer ultralite. Also got a faze water temp gauge about a month ago seems to do the job quite well. Very nice gauges and match reverse glow gauges. And i the price is great $39 at advance auto and i get 20% employee discount. Which is why i decided to try them in the first place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale 2g Ecmlink v3 and other goodies
    ALL BRAND NEW! Send Offers!
    • JPenny
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g parts clear out
    kick panels 50 1ga passenger splash guard $50 1ga non turbo or 1gb ? passenger splash guard $40...
    • Syclone#334
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale Hallman
    Used working mbc
    • 92AWDHX40
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 4G63 1g 1992 eclipse 7 bolt turbo kit
    Im having trouble finding parts to turbo my n/a since I'm in Europ, if anyone from the US or...
    • Xtalex
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g 1G AWD Fuel Filler Neck
    1G AWD Fuel Filler Neck $95 + shipping and PayPal fees* in great shape including the 90 degree...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back