The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G turbo spoiler on 1G ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realitytb

15+ Year Contributor
May 19, 2004
idaho falls, Idaho
Do you guys think a 2g turbo spoiler would look good on a 1g? it even possible? If anyone has ANY pics of this, post em!

i like the midwing you can buy for 1g's but i was just wondering about the turbo wing thing ;P it might look cool :thumb:

It would probably look out of place. THink about it.. the 1G is more boxy than the 2g. The turbo wing would probably look rediculous. I would stay away from it, but if you wanna try it go for it.. its your car.

It looks stupid and ghetto. Really horrible looking. It just looks really, really out of place and awkward. I can get a pic of one if you'd like. This guy down the road from me has his 1g with the GST spoiler and I laugh every time I see it.

I couldn't imagine it looking like it "belongs", but yes it would fit if you remove the stocker I'm sure. It wouldn't angle great, since most of the trunks I see without the factory spoiler thingy on it are slightly angled downwards.

I know nothing about this car but had this pic on my hard drive. It looks similar to the the 2g turbo wing.

Attachments

• MANNYGO.jpg
    MANNYGO.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 237
jay_95talon said:
I know nothing about this car but had this pic on my hard drive. It looks similar to the the 2g turbo wing.

And even though it's done well, just like the rest of the car, it still looks horribly out of place. Although I will say that the wing on that 1G is hideous on a 2G and it's made for it.

I say it would also look cheap and out of place. The funny thing about 1g and 2g eclipses is that I think the stock body parts make the car look better than any other modified ones.

Don't do it

It was a custom front bumper, and I think the fellow in the picture was the owner. It'd been made by a friend of his, but the owner died and the maker decided to not make any more as a tribute. I've read the thread about it somewhere, but I have no idea if it was on here or another site, nor how to find it again. :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back