The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g Spoiler on 1g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93EagleTalonDL

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2005
Williston, North_Dakota
Has anyone tryed this? i was wondering how it would look i have a 93 eagle talon and i know their are 2 different 2g spoilders the high one and the one that looks like a sunfire spoiler. i was just wondering if anyoen has attempted this and how it looked?

It would look like ass. The circular shape of a 2G spoiler would not look good with the squared off back end a 1G has. Asthetically speaking, there is very little you can do with a 1G. 9 out of 10 body attempted body modifications/kits/etc end up looking horrendously tacky.

ya..my buddy tried to do that.. it ruined the whole look of the car.. dont do it.. LOL.. believe me.. u'll thank me later..

xucpxeclipsex said:
ya..my buddy tried to do that.. it ruined the whole look of the car.. dont do it.. LOL.. believe me.. u'll thank me later..

yes..i totally agree, it would look to...how can i put this....??...RICEEII

Just think about it as... putting a "Basket Handle" Spolier on a car that it doesnt go with the body lines, and your just asking for the jolly green giant to pick it up and bash it into a building. :nono:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back