The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Whats going on!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most likely, but at this point CJ has to get a new DSM he sold his NA 1.8 Eclipse.

I'll show up, I'm a DSM scene noob but slowly getting the hang of this funky car. Looking forward to meeting you guys

OK yall need to call txt me whatever my number is 503-689-5270..so are we all still shooting for may 8th?? thats this sat!! we should all meet at lancaster mall in salem say around 12pm and its gona be sunny!

Did you guys end up getting together? I live in the Beaverton area. Just wondering where everyone's at. Maybe we could get a big group together at PIR sometime this summer for the drags. :rocks:

no, some one needs to start a new thread. Im thinking it be kewl to have weekly meets somewhere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back