The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What are these WHEELS/RIMS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonJohn94

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 30, 2003
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I got these rims from a garage sale a long time ago, for very cheap. I hoped they would fit on my DSM - I mean they ARE 5-lug. :thumb:

But they don't because of the center ring is too small. It's too bad, because they are nearly weightless! So, does anyone know what kind of rims these are?

Attachments

• PDR_0778_edited.JPG
    PDR_0778_edited.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 297
  • PDR_0780_edited.JPG
    PDR_0780_edited.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 294
Any better pictures of the whole rim?

The picture requirements are 700 x700. I only have Photoshop Starter Edition to crop the pics. :notgood:

I can't think of any stock mazda miata wheels that were 16x 7 1/2".

Doesn't subaru have a weird offset as well?

yea, the whole 7 vs 5 spoke thing ruins the 3rd gen rx7 connection.

Tevenor said:
That was a guess. But now that I look more I don't think it is an RX7 rim. I think its a Lexus GS300 rim.
yes it is a lexus gs300 rim

Attachments

• lexus.JPG
    lexus.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 259
GoldÐiamond said:
I'm surprised that a Lexus would use such light wheels.
Well, when you pop the trunk for the spare, and find a full-sized tire on another mag, well, nothing Lexus does surprises me any more. And bless them for what they've made the rest of the automotive world do to try and keep up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back