The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Various Vaccum lines to intake etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSi999

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 25, 2003
Stoned Mountain, Georgia
Hey guys im curious if someone could give me an idea of what the various vaccum hoses to the intake are related to.

today I was having problems with my vaccum rfl bov top line to intake come off and the car wasnt running good. Also the aftermarket hard intake pipe I got came with some blue tubing that likes to come off. One of the lower on the back side of the intake towards the bottom facing the firewall came off, and im just curious what those nipples and vaccum hoses are there for anyway? Its alright tho when you get a vaccum leak because at idle it almost feels like you can feel the crankshaft rotating its so rough at idle! You can tell right away.
Thanks/:dsm: :talon: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back