The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stolen Talon, Cleveland Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClevelandDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 20, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Stolen

1992 Eagle Talon tsi awd
Black Ext
Black Int

Automatic

Has (had) Eclipse Turbo 2gb wheels on it.

Stolen as of 12\7\10 from the Westside of Cleveland.

Not asking for anyone to be a hero, but there are not a ton of real real clean dsms around due to our weather. If anyone happens to see one parked\abandoned\striped sitting anywhere just hit me up on here.

Plate Number - EPU 1350

Thanks,
Deano

That sucks man. I've seen a few clean ones on craigslist.

I'll keep an eye out, if they pass though my area but there are some 1g's in my area but they're non turbo's.

Can you post a recent photo of it.

That sucks. Many stolen car in our area end up stripped, found in the 65th,denison,franklin area. Take a drive around that area. Here theres a few chop shops in that area. A buddy of mines truck was recovered around there.

#### bro, i drive through cleveland to pick my girl up, i will keep and eye out for you man i know how it feels.:thumb:

Almost 2 months later. No luck.

I assume at this point that it is a lost cause.

Thanks for everyone who kept an eye out.

No help with the popo? Damn i am sorry man i hate when people take.

Damn dude im sorry....maybe it will still show up :pray: im kind of far away but I will keep looking around

So does insurance cover this sort of thing? I'm sorry to hear your car was jacked

^^^
The car was\is a side project at the car dealership I work at. It was\is a Sunday driver that would see maybe.... 200 miles a month put on it.

Was just in the process of ordering parts to begin modifying the drive train. Had already finished replacing 3\4 of the sensors and ALL of the suspension with new parts. Every nut\bolt\bushing\hard part in the suspension had been recently replaced (under 250 miles) with brand new OEM.

That being said, it only had a minimum insurance policy on it. If you count in the deductible and the counter offer of the insurance company as to what a 1992 Talon tsi awd with 70k miles is worth in near perfect 9.5\10 condition. It would make you sick as to what you would receive for the vehicle.

What pisses me off the most, is it was stolen in broad daylight, between 10:00am and 2:00pm from 5 feet away from the bay doors INFRONT of our building. Our team had left for an auction in a nearby city around 10:00, and I had class and did not return until 2:00pm. Ballsy. Went into the building to start work, started to move cars around on the lot to free up some space and to start my day. Grabbed the keys to the Talon from their usual place on our key board, walked out with them... no car.

Dude i live around cleveland i live in lakewood what dealership was it taken from i have a couple buddies i will be happy to tell to have have a look out for your car

^^^
The car was\is a side project at the car dealership I work at. It was\is a Sunday driver that would see maybe.... 200 miles a month put on it.

Was just in the process of ordering parts to begin modifying the drive train. Had already finished replacing 3\4 of the sensors and ALL of the suspension with new parts. Every nut\bolt\bushing\hard part in the suspension had been recently replaced (under 250 miles) with brand new OEM.

That being said, it only had a minimum insurance policy on it. If you count in the deductible and the counter offer of the insurance company as to what a 1992 Talon tsi awd with 70k miles is worth in near perfect 9.5\10 condition. It would make you sick as to what you would receive for the vehicle.

What pisses me off the most, is it was stolen in broad daylight, between 10:00am and 2:00pm from 5 feet away from the bay doors INFRONT of our building. Our team had left for an auction in a nearby city around 10:00, and I had class and did not return until 2:00pm. Ballsy. Went into the building to start work, started to move cars around on the lot to free up some space and to start my day. Grabbed the keys to the Talon from their usual place on our key board, walked out with them... no car.

There was a talon on craigslist same year as yours from same area, only problem was ecu/tcu.

Have you seen this posting on CL. It was on there for months but it was took down.

Thought I let you know, any updates.

No updates, police no longer care.

Written off as a total loss.

I am now working with\on GM 3800 supercharged set ups. But I'm sure like every other time I have stopped working on DSM's, a clean body will come my way, and I will be sucked right back in.

Thanks for the help and support.
Deano

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back