The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

SRT4 Turbo/Manifold on a 420A

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshdw

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Just wondering if anyone has done this swap. If so can I have some pics of it. :thumb:

i dont know if this swap is possible due to the fact that eclipse engines are mounted differently then neon engine...but i could and prob am wrong
-Jack :dsm:

If everything lines up it can be done. Check the sizes on the srt manifold versus our manifolds, simpliest way really. Would their be any gian from this though?

Well team you are right. It does bolt right up and as long as I don't have any piping I'll be fine..... the turbo sits right next to my p/s pump. DAMN!!! Well the good news is that I still have my stock manifold so I am going to use it instead.

sunshdw said:
Well team you are right. It does bolt right up and as long as I don't have any piping I'll be fine..... the turbo sits right next to my p/s pump. DAMN!!! Well the good news is that I still have my stock manifold so I am going to use it instead.

any pics?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back