The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

selling a modded 1995 eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1995 gst

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2011
boulder, Colorado
Selling my modded 95 eclipse gst, I havent updated what the car has so this is what it has.

Performance parts:
Rewired Mustang fuel pump
Duel pron iridium ngk spark plugs with 7mm wires
Cummins side mount intercooler
Super traction bfgood tires
manual boost controller
boost gauge
air fuel ratio gauge
volt meter gauge
Evo 3 16g big turbo - the real thing not an ebay with only 500 miles.

Others:
5 speed manual
new clutch, timing belt, front end, starter, battery, much more all with reciptes.
Premium sound system with 13 disc cd changer with mp3 imput.
Has connection for amps and subs.
I plan on having 5 point racing seat put in within a week or so.

Its running 13 psi right now and still a little rich can do 26 before fuel cut only set to 13 to conserve turbo and gas.

The only problem with the car is that the paint is faded and interior has a few bad spots, mechanicly its in good condition and you can bring a mechanic if you want.

I Have much more parts that have been put in but i cannot remember them all, if you have any questions feel free to ask, im wanting 4000 or best offer. I got my motorcycle licence so Im going to be in that phase for a while and no need for a car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back