The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Peoria, AZ Monthly DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woowoopdoo

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2007
Peoria, Arizona
Remember that this Thursday, February 26th there will be a dsm meet at the In-N-Out or 83rd ave and Bell rd. I'll be there at 7 sharp. Hope to see you guys there. All Are welcome, 1g's, 2g's, gvr4's, n/a dsm's, and evo's. See you guys there! Tell your friends!

Well I was there from 7 to 9 tonight. Only me and my buddy with a N/A eclipse were there. Hopefully next month its better.

Haha, Yeah I was going to try to sell it. But I think I'm keeping it now. There will be a meet at in n out this month. On the 26th. All dsm's are welcomed. I'll be in my laser.

Lol i had thought it looked the same. Was the picture taken up in prescott by any chance? I wont be able to make it this month. I have to replace one of tires before i can even consider driving it. Hopefully next month though.

Yeah it was at the Prescott Mall. Hopefully we'll see you next month then. If your dsm is down you could always drive something else or get a ride though

There is actually a chance now if i dont have to work and if i get some gas money cause that in and out is a decent distant from me. If not i can always get my girlfriends fit haha.

Attendance is low for now because word hasn't got out too much. I'm trying to get them going again. Hopefully it will pick up. But for sure this month I'll have 2 friends of mine with their 2g's

Well, hopefully others can make it there on thursday night. I'll be there at 7 with a couple friends and their 2g's. All dsm's are welcomed

AZAWD.org

Not just dsm's, but a great bunch of guys with alot of knowledge.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back